Seafood Pasta Primavera
Pasta Primavera is a favourite dish during the spring and summer months because it is made with lots of vegetables in a light cream sauce…
- Bring wine to a boil, then add raw seafood [except crab]. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let stand without removing the cover
- Cook carrots and brocolli in salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cook linguini according to package instructions.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan.
- Brown garlic and mushrooms, add carrots, brocolli, cream, parmesan, seafood with liquid and crab
- Bring to a boil
- Mix together butter and flour. Add to seafood and cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Adjust the seasonings and serve over the linguini